Over the last three years, Printemps Department Store in Paris has been organising a series of exceptional events – called “Les Belles Rencontres” or “Beautiful encounters” that allows lovers of beauty produ
cts and perfumes to meet their favourite brands in a personalised and exclusive environment within the store .
Printemps now launches its latest operation called BEAUTY MANIA and opens a space created especially for the event.
“Les belles Rencontres”, as the title suggests offers clients the opportunity of a “privilaged rendez-vous” with a selection of great French perfume and beauty names and and their most emblematic creations. Visitors discover the history of their perfumes and get a first hand understanding of what is involved in the creation and production of iconic fragrances, through face to face meetings with renowned speakers, make-up artists and experts in beauty in 21 unpublished and confidential sessions.
Lancôme for example, will propose a workshop to present the history of “Trésor”, Diptyque will invite the perfumer Fabrice Pellegrin to talk about his creation “Florabellio”, Bertrand Duchaufour will present the creation of “Rose Privée” and Sylvaine Delacourte, director of evaluation of perfumes Guerlain will explain all the secrets about the mythic “Shalimar”.
A unique opportunity to discover in depth this magical universe.
The principle? Workshops animated by the brands to introduce you to their most precious fragrances. In the program: olfactory discoveries, meetings with prestigious “Noses” and rare and exclusive products…
How to register? By phone at 01 42 82 77 00 or by email at email@example.com
When and where ?
- Les Belles Rencontres will take place from 19 May to 10 July.
- at Printemps Mode,
- 6th floor, 64 boulevard Haussmann, Paris 758009
What is the schedule?
- L’Artisan Parfumeur: Thursday, May 19 from 18:30 to 20:30
- Editions de Parfum Frédéric Malle: Saturday, May 21 from 17h to 18h30
- Giorgio Armani: Wednesday, May 25 from 17h to 18h30
- Lancôme: Thursday, May 26 from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Yves Saint Laurent Beauté: Monday, May 30 from 15:30 to 20h
- Miller Harris: Saturday, June 4 from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Nars: Thursday, June 9th from 18h to 20h
- Hermès: Monday, June 13 from 18h to 20h
- Guerlain: Thursday, June 16 from 18h to 20h
- Givenchy: Friday, June 17 from 10am to 12.30pm and from 14h to 16h30 and Saturday June 18 10am to 12.30pm and from 14h to 16h30
- Van Cleef & Arpels: Monday, June 20 from 18h to 19h
- Erborian: Tuesday, June 21 from 16:30 to 18h
- Estée Lauder: Wednesday, June 22 from 12:30 to 13:30 and from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Atkinsons: Thursday, June 23 from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Inspiritu: Friday, June 24 from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- By Terry: Saturday, June 25 from 17h to 19h