It’s safe to say, denim is a fabric that suits everyone. Genderless and versatile, denim is probably the easiest addition to a daytime wardrobe, but just because is traditional and safe, doesn’t mean you can’t be daring with it.
During my little browse around the boutiques in London this week I saw several denim outfits that caught my attention and made me want to renew my entire wardrobe… to get a complete denim look!
It’s really wonderful when you come across this material especially when it has undergone a modern makeover so it adds a fresh and chic twist to your look…
What’s more is denim is a pain-free way of making you look ten years younger without botox, it makes you stand out from the crowd and provides you with a staple piece that can be adapted and transformed to suit all occasions…My favorites from this season 😉 …
- #1 PRADA Veste raccourcie en jean à plumes £1,120
- #2 J.CREW Veste cache-cœur en jean £120
- #3 BALENCIAGA Manteau en serge de coton et en jean £2,700
- #4 ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Veste à basque en jean à superposition£1,395
- #5 M.I.H Jeans denim jumpsuit – £295.00
- #6 BALMAIN V-cut double-breasted denim dress – £2550.00
- #7 WAREHOUSE Dark wash belted denim dress – £42.00
- #8 SACAI Lace-up frayed denim skirt£480
- #9 CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA Mules en jean à nœuds£475
- #10 ALEXANDER WANG Chaussons oornamentsAmelia£585
- #11 ROGER VIVIER Espadrilles £370
- #12 TABITHA SIMMONS Flat Shoes Hermione £595