New year, new resolutions! A perfect time to adopt some products that will make us more beautiful… Among some beauty products that seduce Europeans you find the American brand Benefit.
I especially appreciate this brand because it is efficient, feminine and their prices are outstanding great value! Easy recognisable, their packaging is inspired by the 50’s “Pin-ups’, which are fun and nostalgic and their products are really excellent!
See our top 5:
- ‘They’re real!’ is the UK’s No.1 best-selling mascara!
‘They’re real!’ lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts & separates. The jet black, long-wearing formula won’t smudge or dry out. A specially designed brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!
2. ‘POREfessional’ is the No.1 selling primer in the UK
Quickly minimising the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.
- ‘The POREfessional Agent Zero Shine’ minimises shine and helps smooth the look of pores. Pores and shine don’t stand a chance! Just twist, tap & sweep to look fresh-faced, without a trace!
- ‘Hoola’ is the No.1 best-selling bronzer in the UK for the last 5 years! Dust this soft bronze powder over your complexion for a healthy, natural looking “tan” year-round. No tanning bed necessary! Complete with soft, natural-bristle cheek brush. It’s pure colour – no sparkle and no shine!
- ‘Hello lolli!’ the candy-orchid tint treats lips & cheeks to a “pop” of dreamy sweetness. It’s the flirtiest flush you can get from a bottle…and its smudge-proof, smooch-proof colour lasts from A.M. to P.M. Talk about stain power!
Want to know more? Here’s the post where I experienced the “Benefit Brow Bar”
- Benefit: France, Uk, Germany, Ireland, Belgium, Spain, Italy…
- Find all products at Sephora stores or Boots stores in Uk